Skip to Content
Go to top
For people with a passion for innovative mission and social entrepreneurship.
An eight unit course combining studies in theology with practical pastoral skills to help you provide chaplaincy in schools. Supported by a Chaplaincy Coordinator.
These units are compulsory study:
- Reading cultures
- Introduction to Christian Leadership
- Introduction to formation for ministry
- Spirituality for 21st century disciples
- Chaplaincy and ministry in schools
You must choose to study one of the following:
- Introducing the scriptures
- Interpreting the Old Testament
- Interpreting the New Testament
Upper level electives
You must also choose to study two of the following:
- Supervised field education 1
- Media and communication in contemporary culture
- Guided study in Christian education A
- The caring practices of the Church
- Liturgy and worship
- Theology and practice of chaplaincy
- Formation for Christian leadership
Click here to find out how to enrol.
“The course offered a depth of story-telling by people in various ministries that affirmed, enriched and inspired me in my role as College Chaplain", Carmel Briggs, Chaplain at Mary Mount College.
To download the brochure for this course click here.