Skip to Content
Go to top
An eight unit course combining studies in theology with practical pastoral skills to help you provide effective leadership in a variety of missional contexts. Supported by a Chaplaincy Coordinator.
These units are compulsory study:
- Reading Cultures
- Introduction to Christian Leadership
- Introduction to formation for Ministry
- Spirituality for 21st century disciples
- Introducing the scriptures OR Interpreting the Old Testament OR Interpreting the New Testament
You must also study three of the following:
- Supervised field education 1
- Guided study in leadership A OR Guided study in innovation A research
- Guided study in leadership B OR Guided study in innovation B practicum
- Formation of Christian leadership
- Leadership and organisational culture
- Advanced Christian leadership
- Missional church leadership
Click here to find out how to enrol.
“I love what I do as I get to journey alongside people as they get to know themselves and God”,Dan Anear
To download the brochure for this course click here.