The College has a focus on developing missional leaders for the future church. This emphasis applies to the education programs that we offer for both ordained and lay ministries, and applies across all teaching areas.
So you've been asked to lead?
It's a great opportunity and also a challenge. God's call to leadership always invites us to deeper faith and wider vision.
We offer you a range of ways to learn and grow as a person and as a leader, and helpful and friendly staff and lecturers to guide you on the journey.
Whether you want to deepen your prayer life, discover your gifts, dig into the Bible or explore what Christians believe, there are many learning pathways that you can take.
- attend a day seminar
- join in a weekend workshop
- participate in a short series of 4 to 6 evenings
- sign up for a semester topic over 12 or 13 sessions
- enrol in the Diploma of Ministry, Leadership pathway
- enrol in a Certificate, Diploma or Degree program through the Adelaide College of Divinity
- learn at a distance using CD's, DVD's and telephone support
Click here for information about ACD Certificates, Diplomas and Degrees.
Contact Craig Bailey, Director of Leadership or call 08 8416 8420 for more information.